May 5, 2008

The Place to go at Millennium Park

I forgot on my last park to make a plug for my favorite Millennium Park watering hole, Tavern at the Park. To be fair it's much more than a watering hole as the food is outstanding and can even be downright fancy. I've had many business lunches here and the client has been impressed. More important is the bar. Big windows looking at Millennium Park, the Pritzker Pavilion and the top of the bean. The owners Pete and Donny are very service oriented and they transfer that attitude to the rest of the staff. Especially at the bar. I suggest the next time you're in town, come by. http://www.tavernatthepark.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that they at least gave you some free motz sticks and a bud light for this. Although, I will admit that a thumbs up from you usually goes a long way. Enjoy your stay in Chicago.